- Part 1: Tire/Tube change, flat repair and selecting tools for the road (January 17 and February 14)
- Part 2: Roadside repair and basic trouble-shooting (January 31 and February 28)
- Part 3: Brake adjustment, break pad swap and cable replacement and trouble-shooting break problems from squeals to poor breaking (March 13)
- Part 4: Derailleur adjustment, cable replacement, trouble-shooting gear sounds and worn cogs, chain-rings and pulleys (March 27)
- Part 5 HANDS ON: Introduction to hubs and bearing surfaces, front hubs, rear hubs and headsets, replacing and adjusting hub bearings, trouble-shooting loose or tight hubs (TBD Spring 2012)
- Part 6 HANDS ON: Introduction to bottom brackets, overhaul and adjustment of the bearings, trouble-shooting shot bearings and poor adjustment (TBD Spring 2012)
For more information please visit this page. We look forward to seeing you, and your bike, at these great classes.