In addition to the other fine Dumonde Tech products we carry, we are pleased to announce that the Bike Peddler now
stocks BioGreen. Dumonde Tech’s G-10 Bio-Green Chain Lubricant is developed from plant, vegetable and/or seed oil, ratedas bio-based and Earth friendly. BioGreen is 100% bio-degradable, 100% plant based and backed by Dumonde Tech’s award winning proprietary technology. G-10 Bio-Green Chain Lubricant out-performs the competition and is safe for the environment.
Click here to read Bicycling Magazine’s review of Dumonde Tech’s G-10 Bio-Green Chain Lubricant then stop in and check the product out for yourself.
Come join Robert, from the Bike Peddler, and over 40 other vendors on Friday, January 20th for a free safety, health and wellness fair. The event will be hosted at the Salem Armory from 10am to 4pm. Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to learn the benefits of commuting by bicycle and the enjoyment of exercise. There is something for everyone, young and old; free medical screenings, lots of information, prizes, snacks and refreshments. Parking is even free!
This event is sponsored by the Oregon Military Department and is open to the public. You can even support the Governor’s Food Drive by bringing in a canned food item. Your donation could win you a $25 gift card. Have fun!
Here are the new dates for the Winter repair classes:
- Part 1: Tire/Tube change, flat repair and selecting tools for the road (January 17 and February 14)
- Part 2: Roadside repair and basic trouble-shooting (January 31 and February 28)
- Part 3: Brake adjustment, break pad swap and cable replacement and trouble-shooting break problems from squeals to poor breaking (March 13)
- Part 4: Derailleur adjustment, cable replacement, trouble-shooting gear sounds and worn cogs, chain-rings and pulleys (March 27)
- Part 5 HANDS ON: Introduction to hubs and bearing surfaces, front hubs, rear hubs and headsets, replacing and adjusting hub bearings, trouble-shooting loose or tight hubs (TBD Spring 2012)
- Part 6 HANDS ON: Introduction to bottom brackets, overhaul and adjustment of the bearings, trouble-shooting shot bearings and poor adjustment (TBD Spring 2012)
For more information please visit this page
. We look forward to seeing you, and your bike, at these great classes.
Hurry into the Bike Peddler and take advantage of our first of the year overhaul special. This month long sale includes a complete overhaul of your bike, cables and housing included, for only $120 (a $35 savings, parts not included).